2019 / 20
2019 / 20
Business Administration, Department
- Amerikastraße 1
- 66482 Zweibrücken
- Phone: +49 631 3724-5200
Job market- and career-orientation
Students' assessments on undergraduate, presence-learning-courses
Students' assessments on consecutive Masters degree courses
Degree courses with details
- Business Administration (B.A., career-integrated, distance-learning)
- Business Administration (B.A., full-time, distance-learning)
- Financial Consulting for Businesses and Consumers (BA)
- Financial Services (B.A.)
- Information Management (B.Sc.)
- Medium-sized Enterprises (B.A.)
- Technical Business Administration (B.Sc.)
- Financial Services (B.A., cooperate education)
- Business Administration (M.A.)
- Financial Sales Management (M)
- Financial Services Management (M.A.)
- Information Management (M.Sc.)
- Innovation Management (MBA)
- International Management and Finance (M.A.)
- Marketing-Management (MBA)
- Management of Medium-sized Enterprises (M.A.)
- Motorsport-Management (MBA)
- Pension Management (M)
- Sports Management (MBA)
- MBA Sales Engineering
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingCompany simulation games help the students to identify connection and to learn networked thinking. The simulation games are also carried out in internationally mixed groups together with students from foreign partner universities.
Special features regarding the international orientationAmong the university contacts, the dual-degree programme with Universidad Nacional del Litoral in Argentina and the joint doctoral programme with the Banka Augustskola University in Estonia stand out. The joint Master in International Management and Finance is offered at both universities; a minimum semester abroad is required. At the same time, there is an active exchange of professors – including courses for other Master's programmes. Erasmus incoming students can take advantage of an academic semester in English in the winter semester.
Common partner universities for exchangeUCLL Leuven, Belgium; BA School of Business and Finance Riga, Latvia; Northumbria University Newcastle, England; Università Politecnica delle Marche in Ancona, Italy; University of Split, Croatia; Hogeschool Rotterdam, Netherlands; WSB University in Wrocław, Poland; Universidad Nacional del Litoral Santa Fe, Argentina; Marmara University, Turkey
Special features regarding the equipmentTechnical laboratories: Physics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Microsystems Engineering (clean room), RFID and Logistics, CNC, SPS, SAP.
Special features regarding research and developmentJoint activities in International Management and Finance with colleagues at the Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina).
Support for foundersCooperation with the university's Founders' Office.
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2017: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education, Germany.
Offers by the publisher