2019 / 20
2019 / 20
Social Policy and Social Work, Department
Fakultät für Angewandte Sozialwissenschaften
This department is also featured in the U-Multirank world university rankings.
Students' assessments on undergraduate, presence-learning-courses
Degree courses with details
- Social Work (B.A.)
- Managing Social Innovations (B.A.)
- Social Work (B.A., BASA-online)
- Social Work (B.A., part-time)
- Education and Learning in Childhood (B.A.)
- Applied Research in Social Work (M.A.)
- Diagnostics, Conselling and Intervention (M.A., extra-occupational)
- Community Economics, District Management and Local Economics (M.A.)
- Mental Health (M.A.)
- Social Management (M.A.)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingDivided into the module areas of Organisation, Professional Conduct, Academia, Ethical-Legal Principles; the high number of assistant professors from practice, close collaboration with the industry and the numerous practical projects in the first phase successfully establishes a very good link between practice and academia; many innovative teaching concepts.
Common partner universities for exchangeHogeschool van Amsterdam, Netherlands; Universidad de Alicante, Spain, University of South Wales, Wales, University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia, Massey University, New Zealand
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2017: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education, Germany.
Offers by the publisher