Business Administration, Department
BWL-Studiengänge (Dortmund) at the ISM/Dortmund (priv.)
- Otto-Hahn-Straße 19
- 44227 Dortmund
- Phone: +49 231 97 51 39-0
Job market- and career-orientation
Degree courses with details
- Business Administration (B.Sc./B.A., cooperate education)
- Business Administration (B.A., extra-occupational)
- Finance & Management (B.Sc.)
- Global Brand & Fashion Management (B.A.)
- Information Systems (B.Sc.)
- International Management (B.Sc.)
- Marketing & Communications Management (B.A.)
- Tourism & Event Management (B.A.)
- Business Intelligence & Data Science (M.Sc.)
- Finance (M.Sc.)
- General Management (MBA)
- International Business (M.A.)
- International Management (M.Sc.)
- International Sports Management (B.A.)
- Management (M.A., career-integrated)
- Strategic Marketing Management (M.A.)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingThe teaching is characterised by significant practical relevance, by professors and university teachers recruited from the field as well as by interactive and dialogue-oriented teaching.
Special features regarding the international orientationCompulsory semesters and modules abroad are integral parts of the curriculum. Likewise, Business English is taught in all courses. The full-time Bachelor programmes offer the option of choosing another mandatory foreign language. Additional optional languages are offered on a voluntary basis. The international atmosphere on campus is strengthened by international students and guest lecturers.
Exchange universities for stay abroadsBond University, Gold Coast, Australien; Edinburg Napier University, Edinburg, Großbritannien; INSEEC, Paris, Frankreich; Regent's University, London, Großbritannien; TIO, Utrecht, Niederlande; Universitat de Valencia, Valencia, Spanien; Hawaii Pacific, Honolulu USA; Lund University, Lund, Schweden; Shanghai University, Shanghai, China; The American University of Rome, Rom, Italien.
Special features regarding the equipmentOnline tutorials, SPSS.
Support for foundersApproximately 15% of graduates of the ISM are founders and entrepreneurs. Events encourage and promote exchange between alumni and students.
Further information on research activitieshttps://www.ism.de/forschung/forschungsaktivitaeten
Further information about study entry phasehttps://www.ism.de/
Information on access restrictionshttps://www.ism.de/studieninteressierte/der-weg-zum-studium
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2020: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education.
Offers by the publisher