Business Administration, Department
Fakultät Wirtschaft und Recht at the HS Pforzheim
- Tiefenbronner Straße 65
- 75175 Pforzheim
- Phone: +49 7231 28-6510
This department is also featured in the U-Multirank world university rankings.
Job market- and career-orientation
Students' assessments on undergraduate, presence-learning-courses
Degree courses with details
- Business Administration / Controlling, Finance and Accounting (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Procurement and Logistics (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / International Business (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / International Marketing (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Marketing (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Marketing Communications and Advertising (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Market and Communications Research (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Media Management and Advertising Psychology (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Personnel Management (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Resource Efficiency Management (B.Sc.)
- Business Administration / Taxation and Auditing (B.Sc.)
- Auditing and Taxation (M.A.)
- Controlling, Finance and Accounting (M.A.)
- Corporate Communication Management (M.Sc.)
- Creative Communication and Brand Management (M.A.)
- Human Resources Management (M.Sc.)
- International Management (MBA)
- Life Cycle & Sustainability (M.Sc.)
- Management (MBA, career-integrated)
- Marketing Intelligence (M.Sc.)
- Strategic Innovation Management (M.Sc.)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingInternational accreditation by AACSB; national accreditation by AQAS e.V.; good networking with companies, corporate cooperation in teaching: Signatory University of the Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) of the UN, thus integrating relevant topics into teaching (including the Bachelor module "Ethics and Social Responsibility" and certificate "Ethics"); Bachelor: Numerous optional English-language modules with the possibility of obtaining a certificate (ISP); large number of high quality partner universities; compulsory internship semester.
Special features regarding the international orientationMandatory credits are anchored in English-language courses in Bachelor's / Master's programmes. There are also a large number of optional English-language events, the attendance of which leads to the ISP certificate. In the 5th and 6th semesters, the curriculum provides the simplified option of a semester abroad or internship abroad. Thanks to the accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the university has a large number of highly qualified partner universities, allowing it to attract top-ranked visiting professors.
Exchange universities for stay abroadsHong Kong Baptist University, China; ESSEC Business School, Frankreich; Hanyang University, Südkorea; Yonsei University, Südkorea; Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexiko; Universidad ESAN, Peru; ISCTE IUL Lissabon, Portugal; University of Ljubljana, Slowenien; Bilkent University, Türkei; Brigham Young University, USA.
Special features regarding the equipmentPC workstations and the Internet: campus-wide WiFi access and 1,500 network connections, around 70 central PC workstations and numerous study-specific laboratories; All PC workstations have high-speed Internet access, and specific software is available in the corresponding study labs (e.g. logistics and simulation software, eye tracking laboratory). University library: open every day, including weekends; access to numerous relevant databases also possible from home; borrowing options for tablet PCs.
Special features regarding research and developmentResearch focus with own institutes in the areas of resource efficiency management; Human Resources Management; Consumer Law.
Support for foundersThe GründerWERK offers professional advice (also for the promotion of start-ups) and various curricular and extracurricular formats of entrepreneurship education and is part of a strong internal and external start-up network. The futureLab is available for questions regarding the development of digital business models. The goal is to promote entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as support in developing innovative business ideas and models up to market maturity.
Further information on research activitieshttp://www.hs-pforzheim.de/forschung/institute/
Information on access restrictionshttps://www.hs-pforzheim.de/studium/vor_dem_studium/bewerbung/auswahlverfahren
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2020: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education.
Offers by the publisher