Process Engineering, Department
Fachbereich 1 - Life Sciences and Engineering at the TH Bingen
- Berlinstraße 109
- 55411 Bingen
- Phone: +49 6721 409-443
Students' assessments on undergraduate, presence-learning-courses
Degree courses with details
- Energy and Process Engineering (B.Sc., cooperate education possible)
- Regenerative Energy Management and Supply Engineering (B.Sc., also dual degree course poss.)
- Process Engineering (B.Sc., cooperate education, integrated into professional training)
- Process Engineering (B.Sc., cooperate education, integrated into career)
- Energy, Building and Environmental Management (M.Sc.)
- Energy and Operations Management (M.Eng., dual degree course, occupational integration)
- Process Engineering (M.Sc., cooperate education, integrated into career)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingVery strong practical component in all degree courses in the form of many practicals and excursions; Many years of experience with career-integrated and training-integrated degree courses – we are continuously expanding these courses; Several postgraduate Master's courses offered.
Special features regarding the international orientationInternational degree courses: Interdisciplinary study semesters in "Renewable Resources", summer school "Environment and Climate Change". European and non-European (with Benin, China, Morocco, Rwanda, etc.) university partnerships with intensive student and lecturer exchange; International cooperation in the field of Environmental Management and Environmental Law.
Special features regarding the equipmentVery good laboratory equipment, including in the areas of biogenic materials, soil science, energy systems, genetic engineering (S1 laboratory), protein analysis, measurement and control engineering, illumination and lighting engineering, soundproofing, chemical process engineering, microprocess engineering.
Special features regarding research and developmentResearch focuses in the fields of Energy Engineering and Energy Management, Biogenic Materials, Agriculture, Lighting Engineering, Drive Engineering, Environmental Protection Engineering and Law, Supply Engineering; These activities are linked by the department's Hermann Hoepke Institute for Life Sciences and Engineering
Further information on research activitieshttps://www.th-bingen.de/forschung/projekte/
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2022: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education.
Offers by the publisher