2019 / 20
2019 / 20
Process Engineering, Department
Fachbereich 1 - Life Sciences and Engineering
- Berlinstraße 109
- 55411 Bingen
- Phone: +49 6721 409-443
This department is also featured in the U-Multirank world university rankings.
Degree courses with details
- Regenerative Energy Management and Supply Engineering (B.Sc., also dual degree course poss.)
- Energy and Process Engineering (B.Sc., cooperate education possible)
- Energy, Building and Environmental Management (M.Sc.)
- Process Engineering (M.Eng., dual degree course, Occupational integration)
- Energy and Operations Management (M.Eng., dual degree course, occupational integration)
- Process Engineering (B.Sc., dual subject, integrated into career)
- Process Engineering (B.Sc., dual subject, integrated into professional training)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingVery strong practical component in all degree courses in the form of many practicals and excursions; Many years of experience with career-integrated and training-integrated degree courses – we are continuously expanding these courses; Several postgraduate Master's degree courses offered.
Special features regarding the international orientationInternational degree courses: Interdisciplinary study semesters in "Renewable Resources", summer school "Environment and Climate Change". European and non-European (with Benin, China, Morocco, Rwanda, etc.) university partnerships with intensive student and lecturer exchange; International cooperation in the field of Environmental Management and Environmental Law.
Special features regarding the equipmentVery good laboratory equipment, including in the areas of Biogenic Materials, Soil Science, Energy Systems, Genetic Engineering (S1 Laboratory), Protein Analysis, Measurement and Control Engineering, Lighting Engineering, Sound Insulation, Chemical Process Engineering, Microprocessor Engineering.
Website with further information on research activitieshttps://www.th-bingen.de/forschung/projekte/
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2019: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education, Germany.
Offers by the publisher