2019 / 20
2019 / 20
Business Administration, Department
Fachbereich Betriebswirtschaft (Frankfurt)
- Mörfelder Landstraße 55
- 60598 Frankfurt a.M.
- Phone: +49 69 66059367-0
This department is also featured in the U-Multirank world university rankings.
Job market- and career-orientation
Students' assessments on undergraduate, presence-learning-courses
Students' assessments on consecutive Masters degree courses
Degree courses with details
- Business Administration (B.A., extra-occupational)
- Business Law (LL.B.)
- Finance & Management (B.Sc.)
- Global Brand & Fashion Management (B.A.)
- International Management (B.Sc.)
- Marketing & Communications Management (B.A.)
- Psychology & Management (B.A.)
- Tourism & Event Management (B.A.)
- Finance (M.Sc.)
- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management (M.Sc.)
- International Management (M.Sc.)
- Management (M.A., berufsbegleitend)
- Psychology & Management (M.A.)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingThe teaching is characterised by significant practical relevance, by professors and university teachers recruited from the field as well as by interactive and dialogue-oriented teaching.
Special features regarding the international orientationCompulsory semesters and modules abroad are integral parts of the curriculum. Likewise, Business English is taught in all courses. Plus, a second foreign language is taught in all full-time Bachelor's programmes. International setting is enhanced by international students and visiting professors.
Special features regarding the equipmentSmall study groups in modern and bright rooms. Online campus system.
Support for foundersApprox. 15% of graduates of the ISM are founders and entrepreneurs. Events encourage and promote exchange between alumni and students.
Characteristics of assistance to differently abled personsBarrier-free buildings, support provided by liaisons.
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2017: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education, Germany.
Offers by the publisher