Business Administration, Department
BWL-Studiengänge (Hamburg) at the ISM/Hamburg (priv.)
- Brooktorkai 22
- 20457 Hamburg
- Phone: +49 40 31993390
Job market- and career-orientation
Degree courses with details
- Business Administration (B.A., extra-occupational)
- Finance & Management (B.Sc.)
- Global Brand & Fashion Management (B.A.)
- International Management (B.Sc.)
- International Sports Management (B.A.)
- Marketing & Communications Management (B.A.)
- Tourism & Event Management (B.A.)
- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management (M.Sc.)
- International Management (M.Sc.)
- Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management (M.A.)
- Management (M.A., career-integrated)
- Real Estate Management (M.Sc.)
- Strategic Marketing Management (M.A.)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingThe teaching is characterised by significant practical relevance, by professors and university teachers recruited from the field as well as by interactive and dialogue-oriented teaching.
Special features regarding the international orientationCompulsory semesters and modules abroad are integral parts of the curriculum. Likewise, Business English is taught in all courses. Plus, a second foreign language is taught in all full-time Bachelor's courses. International setting is enhanced by international students and visiting professors.
Exchange universities for stay abroadsBond University, Gold Coast, Australien; Edinburg Napier University, Edinburg, Großbritannien; INSEEC, Paris, Frankreich; Regent's University, London, Großbritannien; TIO, Utrecht, Niederlande; Universitat de Valencia, Valencia, Spanien; Hawaii Pacific, Honolulu USA; Lund University, Lund, Schweden; Shanghai University, Shanghui, China; The American University of Rome, Rom, Italien.
Special features regarding the equipmentSmall learning groups in modern and brightly equipped rooms. Online campus system.
Support for foundersApproximately 15% of graduates of the ISM are founders and entrepreneurs. Events encourage and promote exchange between alumni and students.
Further information on research activitieshttps://www.ism.de/forschung/forschungsaktivitaeten
Further information about study entry phasehttps://www.ism.de/
Information on access restrictionshttps://www.ism.de/studieninteressierte/der-weg-zum-studium
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2020: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education.
Offers by the publisher