2019 / 20
2019 / 20
Business Administration, Department
Fachbereich Betriebswirtschaft (München)
Job market- and career-orientation
Students' assessments on undergraduate, presence-learning-courses
Students' assessments on consecutive Masters degree courses
Degree courses with details
- Business Administration (B, extra-occupational)
- Business Law (LL.B.)
- Finance & Management (B.Sc.)
- Global Brand & Fashion Management (B.A.)
- International Management (B.Sc.)
- Marketing & Communications Management (B.A.)
- Psychology & Management (B.A.)
- Tourism & Event Management (B.A.)
- Finance (M.Sc.)
- International Management (M.Sc.)
- Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management (M.A.)
- Management (M.A., extra-occupational)
- Psychology & Management (M.A.)
- Real Estate Management (M.Sc.)
- Strategic Marketing Management (M.A.)
Further information provided by the department
Special features regarding teachingThe teaching is characterised by significant practical relevance, by professors and university teachers recruited from the field as well as by interactive and dialogue-oriented teaching.
Special features regarding the international orientationCompulsory semesters and modules abroad are integral parts of the curriculum. Likewise, Business English is taught in all courses. Plus, a second foreign language is taught in all full-time Bachelor's programmes. International setting is enhanced by international students and visiting professors.
Special features regarding the equipmentSmall study groups in modern and bright rooms. Online campus system.
Support for foundersApproximately 15% of graduates of the ISM are founders and entrepreneurs. Events encourage and promote exchange between alumni and students.
Characteristics of assistance to differently abled personsBarrier-free building. Support through liaison persons.
(S)-Students' judgements (F)-Facts (P)-Professors' judgements
Last update 2017: Data collected by the CHE Center for Higher Education, Germany.
Offers by the publisher